1. You must sign the Jury Criteria form, HERE.
2. Click on the green registration button at the bottom left.
3. For non-members, you must submit three photos of your works of art to the jury committee for approval. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must also pay a $25 jury fee here.
Register early to reserve a spot to display and sell your art work.
This well-attended, juried show will feature displays by more than 50 of the most accomplished fine artists (adults and students) and renowned chalk artists in the region. Artists will present paintings, sculpture, photography, jewelry, digital arts, pottery and chalk art representing the area's wide-ranging cultural diversity.
Artists can enjoy the following amenities at no extra charge to help them promote their appearance at the show and sell their art at the event:
* Personalized digital ads provided to each artist to invite fans and friends to visit their booth.
* Snacks and beverages throughout the day, brought to booths by volunteer runners.
* Volunteers to cover booths during restroom breaks.
* Assistance with unloading and loading cars and booth setup and breakdown.
* National, statewide and regional digital and print advertising of the event.
For more information, contact Eric Watkins, Event Chair, at email@example.com.
Receive Our E-Newsletter
Join Our Facebook Group
Monrovia Association of Fine Arts
433 W. Foothill Blvd.Monrovia CA 91016(626) 483-0560Open Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Copyright © 2020 Monrovia Association of Fine Arts. All Rights Reserved.